Bio Risk Mitigation is designed for cleaning professionals in the pressure washing and soft washing industries who are interested in disinfectants.
- Describe how microbes can impact health and safety
- Identify the equipment and procedures you need to protect yourself
- Define Cleaning, Sanitizing, Disinfecting, and Sterilizing
- Review tools and equipment needed to perform these services
- Describe the bio risk mitigation process
- Describe the process of wastewater disposal
- Summarize the key pieces of a sales proposal for disinfection services
- Identify potential customers
Bio Risk Mitigation Makes Learning Easy!
Since not everyone learns in the same manner, this state-of-the-art online course includes a variety of approaches to enhance learning and content retention.
Learn at Your Own Pace
The convenience of this online course allows learners to complete work at their own pace, anytime, anywhere they have an Internet connection.
All sections feature in-depth videos with accompanying graphics that support and explain the material.
Feedback & Evaluation
Each section is followed by a series of quiz questions that provide learners with feedback on how well they are retaining the information. At the end of the course, an online final exam requires a grade of 80% or better to pass.
Certificate of Completion
Graduates of the course receive a certificate of completion that can be used to demonstrate an understanding of bio risk mitigation services.
There are no reviews yet.