January 10, 2022 - January 14, 2022
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Power Wash Academy is proud to be the sole supplier of Phil Ackland Certified Kitchen Exhaust Training; the most effective and longest running training program in the industry.
You will gain valuable classroom and hands-on experience cleaning, inspecting, and understanding the business of kitchen grease exhaust systems.
You’ll use the latest and most effective equipment and supplies available.
Learn how to:
- Maintain your cleaning equipment to maximize its efficiency.
- Install access panels, hinge kits, and rooftop grease containment systems.
- Successfully sell and market in this service field.
- Build a solid working relationship with your local fire department and other inspectors.
- Maintain accurate records that will help protect you from potential liability, while building an important database that will increase the value of your business.
- Deal with wastewater issues and demonstrations as they relate to the Clean Water Act & the EPA.
- Full days of hands-on training and interactive instruction based on the NFPA-96 International Fire and OSHA Regulations.
- Phil Ackland Certification Testing
- One copy of the Phil Ackland Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning and Certification Manual
- One Phil Ackland New Worker DVD
- One Phil Ackland Crew Leader DVD
- One copy of the NFPA #96 Standard
- Specially designed forms and documents to help get you started